Derosa Music Academy Terms and Conditions
First term Academy FEES are invoiced at the point of Enrolment. The term fees are payable in advance at the start of each term either in FULL or via Direct Debit . Invoice Fees vary based on the length of each term. We run our term dates in parallel with state school terms. Payment can be made by debit card, credit card, online, BACS or Direct Debit. If you wish to pay cash this will need to be done in store.
MISSED LESSONS | CREDITS | REFUNDS
If a pupil is absent;
- We require 48 hours notice to avoid losing the lesson
- Lessons missed cannot be refunded
- In certain circumstances we may be able to offer an alternative time if space is available but this is not guaranteed
If our teacher is absent;
- We will arrange for an alternative teacher:
- Offer a make up the lesson at a future date
- If either of the above is not possible we will offer you a refund for any lessons missed. Refunds are calculated at the end of the term. All attendance records are kept for invoicing and future reference. This source of information is used for any queries regarding your lessons and refund calculations
LEAVING THE DEROSA MUSIC ACADEMY
In the event that you want to leave the Academy we will be sorry to see you go.
Please notify us before the end of the current term. Simply advise us via email, text or in person.
If you do not let us know you are leaving in advance of the following term, you will be charged an additional 2 lessons in lieu of you not allowing us to offer your space to another pupil.
If you choose to leave before the end of term, a refund will be raised once you slot has been filled by another student.
HEALTH & SAFETY | SAFE GUARDING
All teachers are DBS checked. They work within a safe guard policy details of which can be seen here.
Every care is taken to ensure the health and safety of your child whilst on our premises. Derosa Music is only responsible for your child when in a Derosa Music lesson.
We are unable to provide any form of supervision before or after the lesson. Students remain in the care of accompanying adults before and after lessons. Parents / Carers are requested to arrive a few minutes before the lesson starts and a few minutes before the lesson has finished.
This ensures a smooth and safe transition between lessons.
Health and safety is a responsibility we take seriously. Please bring to our attention anything that may give you cause for concern. Please note we may not have a qualified First Aider on site.
We provide Pianos and Drum Kits for lessons. All other instruments Pupils are expected to bring their own instruments.
Derosa Music is also fully operational shop. You can buy or rent instruments from us. We offer a price match policy where possible. All of our product prices are inline with nationwide online prices.