Refund and Returns Policy
Cancelling and Returning Goods if You Change Your Mind
Goods Purchased In-Store
Within 7 days of purchase, we are happy to exchange or give you a refund with vouchers for any item you purchase. Just return the item to our store, unused, in its original undamaged packaging, along with the receipt and we’ll be happy to exchange the item for something more suitable or give you a refund in Derosa Music vouchers. We do not give cash refunds in cases of ‘change of mind’ for goods purchased in-store.
Goods Purchased from our website or via the telephone
- You have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period of 14 days within which you can cancel your order. This period begins once your Order is complete. You may also cancel for any reason before We send the Order Confirmation. The 14 Days period is for new and used goods.
- If the Goods are being delivered in separate instalments on separate days, the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the final instalment of Goods.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision within the cooling-off period. You may do so in any way you wish. Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. You will need to provide Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, Order Number and Proof of Purchase.
- We do not accept returns of software, music books, CD’s, DVD’s, or consumables unless found to be faulty in which case a replacement product of the same title will be supplied.
- We do not accept refunds on products specifically ordered to your specification
- You may request that We collect the Goods from you. Please ensure that the Goods are ready for collection at the agreed time and location. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning Goods. The goods must be in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with them.
- You may return Goods to Us in person during Our business hours or you may return them by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice. Returns must be sent to our shop address.
- Refunds will be issued to you within 14 calendar days on the card used for payment.
- Refunds will be subject to reasonable deductions if the goods have been damaged due to excessive handling.